We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants and Spas near JW Marriott

Italy
Level Contributor
99 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurants and Spas near JW Marriott

My wife and I are considering staying at the JW Marriott end April for about 7 days. Are there many restaurants in walking distance from the hotel particularly seafood? Do we have spas around that area?

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurants and Spas near JW Marriott

There is one restaurant immediately to the left on the beach with massage places just beyond and a row of restaurants and massage places immediately to the right. All the restaurants offer seafood.

In addition there is a Thai restaurant and, you may be interested to hear, an Italian one in a small shopping plaza near the main entrance.

Italy
Level Contributor
99 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurants and Spas near JW Marriott

Thank you Arandora - I have already booked in JW Marriott. Not sure if I am allowed to ask another different question under the same thread. Anyway, I will go ahead and shoot. Is there any place I can do horseriding? I am just a beginer but would love to go horse riding on one of the 7 days.

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurants and Spas near JW Marriott

Yes there is. Have a look at this link which is a report with links to pics and a video of our daughter and her husband enjoying a morning's ride last December tripadvisor.co.uk/…39698157

The Club is not far from the JWM. If you go to the highway and turn right towards Bang La On (the main town) then take the first turn on your left in about 100 metres, it is 800 metres up that road. It is well signposted.

Best to go there beforehand or phone to book a time slot and also to discuss your riding experience and ability so as to be allocated the most suitable horse. Telephone Jo on 0818 931 571

Happy Trails!

4. Re: Restaurants and Spas near JW Marriott

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 12:12
Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak
Recent Conversations