We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Contact Details needed and some other info also.. thanks

Mumbai, India
Level Contributor
7 posts
43 reviews
Contact Details needed and some other info also.. thanks

Hi,

If anyone could provide the contact details for 'boss cheaper than hotels' cab service .. i need a pickup from Phuket airport to Khao lak

Also, any suggestions for some nice bars with music etc .. Not too loud but a nice chill out place with some good sights ..

Lastly, Hows the weather in Khao Lak currently? My wife and I are reaching on 23rd Mar.. Really looking forward to it..

Cheers

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
1. Re: Contact Details needed and some other info also.. thanks

All the info on taxis and recommended restaurants are in the FAQs on the right. Boss's contact is cheaper_khaolak@ymail.com

As for the weather currently have a look at the Webcam via the Sticky at the yop of the page. Can't get any more current than that! :-)

Mumbai, India
Level Contributor
7 posts
43 reviews
2. Re: Contact Details needed and some other info also.. thanks

will do.. thanks a ton Arandora !

Caloundra, Australia
Level Contributor
229 posts
9 reviews
3. Re: Contact Details needed and some other info also.. thanks

Here now...weather is great. Sunny but hot with occasional short storm in the afternoon around 4-5pm that lasts around 1 hour.

We have been here 2 weeks now and have had 3 short storms in that time.

Hope this helps.

Mumbai, India
Level Contributor
7 posts
43 reviews
4. Re: Contact Details needed and some other info also.. thanks

Thats great news.. was a little worried about the rains but I guess its all good .. cant wait for some sun n sand.. Thanks :)

5. Re: Contact Details needed and some other info also.. thanks

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 March 2013, 15:11
Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak