We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sports Bars in Bang La On or Khao Lak? AFL

Adelaide, SA
Level Contributor
54 posts
20 reviews
Sports Bars in Bang La On or Khao Lak? AFL

We're off to Khao Lak late next month and we're big AFL fans and want to watch a game Crows Vs Port on the Sunday 29th of April (Hubby and I are Crows my sis and BIL are Port supporters).

We'd love to watch the game over a few bevvies :)

Long story short, are there any sports bars near by or somewhere that would show live games from Oz?

Thanks in advance!!

Kelly

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
1. Re: Sports Bars in Bang La On or Khao Lak? AFL

There are no Sports Bars as such in Khao Lak but several bars show sports, basically on demand and usually football - the real version ;-) - including the Walkers Inn located on your right as you enter Bang La On opposite the Laguna. If there is demand and a game is available on the network, Andy, the owner will show it. It's worth an early trip there to find out even if only for the food and drink!

Adelaide, SA
Level Contributor
54 posts
20 reviews
2. Re: Sports Bars in Bang La On or Khao Lak? AFL

Thats fantastic Arandora! Thank you!

I'll drop by and hopefully convince Andy to show it, if he can of course!

3. Re: Sports Bars in Bang La On or Khao Lak? AFL

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 10:12
Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak