We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Phang Nga

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
261 posts
2 reviews
Phang Nga

Hi can anyone tell me if there is an excursion to phang nga to canoe in the caves please?

I know there is from phuket but is it still easy reachable from khao lak

thank you all again!!

Donna

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
1. Re: Phang Nga

Yes. No problem. Plenty agents offer it. Combine it with a visit to the Monkey Temple. See pics at https:/…

In fact it is closer to Khao Lak, about 70 minutes to the pier, than to the popular resorts in Phuket., upwards of 2 hours.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
261 posts
2 reviews
2. Re: Phang Nga

Oh fantastice Arandora, Ive done the trip but my brother who has never been to thailand is so looking forward to doing something like this.

Thanks for your valuable continued help!

PS, do you know what the weather is doing at the min??!!

Thanks

Donna

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
3. Re: Phang Nga

It's bitter cold and throwing it down - but that's here in Poulton!! Friends of ours have just returned this morning after 4 weeks in Bang Niang and have been giving us daily updates of mostly hot, getting hotter daily, sunny days with a only a few days on which there was rain, sometimes very heavy but in the evening. So pretty typical.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
261 posts
2 reviews
4. Re: Phang Nga

Oh arandora...... me heart went then!! i like that word Hot!!

Donnaxx

5. Re: Phang Nga

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 May 2013, 15:00
Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak