We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Opening Hours of Travel agencies

Moscow, Russia
Level Contributor
47 posts
Save Topic
Opening Hours of Travel agencies

Hello, everyone!

Could you please tell me what are the opening hours of travel agents in Bang La On / Bang Niang ?

I think I will come at about 6-7 p.m. and would like to buy a tour for the next day.

Italy
Level Contributor
39,683 posts
235 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Opening Hours of Travel agencies

I don't know about this particular agency but most of them are open till quite late.

Italy
Level Contributor
39,683 posts
235 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Opening Hours of Travel agencies

sorry, that should be "don't know a particular agency in that place."

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Opening Hours of Travel agencies

The agencies on the main highway in Bang La On are open until about 10pm as are those on the beach road in Bang Niang. Sunny's Tours in Bang Niang which is located just outside the Smile Plaza opposite the entrance to the Mukdara offers a wide range of tours at very competitive prices.

Moscow, Russia
Level Contributor
47 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Opening Hours of Travel agencies

Ok, thank you for the replies.

Now I'm unworried )

Ok, Arandora - I could visit the agency.

5. Re: Opening Hours of Travel agencies

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 June 2013, 01:46
Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak
Recent Conversations