We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather at the momeny

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
261 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
weather at the momeny

Hi arandora, hows the weather over there, my husband is teasing me saying its raining!!

5 weeks to go!!

Regards

Donna

Colchester, United...
Level Contributor
652 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: weather at the momeny

Every single weather forecast site I have looked at has suggested it has been chucking it down and Thunderstorms in the whole Southern part of Thailand for the last 2 months!!!

Clearly can't be true

Mentioned in this post
Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
261 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: weather at the momeny

No deffo cant be true, not for this time of year mike... Arandora can you confirm please? jjust to prove to my husband so he can stop teasing me!!

Donna X

Colchester, United...
Level Contributor
652 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: weather at the momeny

6 weeks to go for us !

Better not be chucking it down.

My last visit to Krabi it rained pretty much every day all day for the first week !

Mind you that was October so I should have expected that.

Mentioned in this post
Krabi Town
Krabi Town
Krabi Province, Thailand
4. Re: weather at the momeny

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 24 February 2012, 22:39
Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,446 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: weather at the momeny

Sorry,

Can't confirm the current situation as we had to make an earlier than planned return to the UK on Monday where I can confirm it is chucking it down!

However, since turn of the year it has been mixed with cloud, mainly in the afternoon, some heavy downpours but not by any means every day and still lots of sun.

There is no weather station based on Khao Lak so none of the weather forecast sites people may have been looking at will be indicative of that area.

The Thai Meteorological site at http://www.tmd.go.th/en/province.php?id=78 using Pang Na as the base is a good indicator but don't be put off by Thunderstorm symbols. They show those throughout the year!!

Mentioned in this post
Khao Lak
Khao Lak
Phang Nga Province, Thailand
Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
261 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: weather at the momeny

Ohh no thank you to africa.. Thailand for me maurizio!!

Thank you for the weather link arandora xx

Mentioned in this post
england
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
1,637 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: weather at the momeny

Oh dear Alan, sorry to hear you have had to return home. I hope it is nothing serious.

8. Re: weather at the momeny

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 24 February 2012, 22:39
Edited: 24 February 2012, 22:39
Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,446 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: weather at the momeny

Don't believe everythin Maurizzio says. It did NOT rain all November at all. I think he must have walked around under a perpetual rain cloud! :-)

Have a good flight home and look forward to reading your posts next Winter on the Bali Forum.

Mentioned in this post
Bali
Bali
Indonesia
10. Re: weather at the momeny

Removed on: 24 February 2012, 22:37
Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak