We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hen party in Khao Lak

London, United...
Level Contributor
9 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Hen party in Khao Lak

Hi experts,

My good friends are getting married at Le Meridien but we're having a hen and stag parties two days beforehand - when we'll all be based around Suwam Palm/Sea View.

I've organised a boat trip for us ladies to the Similan Islands for the day but am looking for a fantastic restaurant and bar for us to spend the evening in. There'll be about 24 of us so places need to be fairly sizeable!

All suggestions very welcome - in Khao Lak or not too far away - and thanks in advance for your help.

Mentioned in this post
Le Meridien Phuket Beach Resort
Le Meridien Phuket Beach...
3,467 Reviews
Phuket, Thailand
Khao Lak
Khao Lak
Phang Nga Province, Thailand
Little Italy
₹₹ - ₹₹₹, Italian, Pizza, Barbecue
Pam's Restaurant & Bar
₹, Seafood, Asian, Thai
Siam Turmeric
₹₹ - ₹₹₹, Seafood, Fast food, Deli
Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,391 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hen party in Khao Lak

I think you would be better going to a restaurant then a bar as Restaurants with full service bar are mainly in the hotels.

You could go to the Everyday 2 Restaurant which is on the highway opposite the Laguna not far from the Suwan Palm./Sea View. It is big enough to accommodate you all. There is a very good singer/guitarist on there from about 8pm to 9pm every night before moving on to the co-owner Gap's Lazy House Bar at the opposite end of Khao Lak (formerly Everyday Lazy House but no longer servers food) where the live music continues for as long as there is anyone still drinking at the bar. They will organise Song Thaews to take you.

When you arrive in KL just pop up to the Everyday and see the other co-owner, Goy, to make arrangements for your meal. It could well be that for the size of your party they will organise a Party Night at the Lazy House complete with BBQ.

When are you going?

Mentioned in this post
Suwan Palm Resort
Suwan Palm Resort
256 Reviews
Khao Lak, Thailand
Khao Lak
Khao Lak
Phang Nga Province, Thailand
London, United...
Level Contributor
9 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hen party in Khao Lak

Thank you so much! I get there on the 3rd and the party Is on the 4th so not a lot of time for prep once I'm there!

Don't s'pose you have a phone number do you?

Really appreciate your help! X

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
45,391 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hen party in Khao Lak

Goy's Thai mobile is 0066 (0) 813 972 802 and her Email Koykoi@hotmail.com Tell her Alan referred you.

London, United...
Level Contributor
9 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hen party in Khao Lak

Thanks Alan. I have sent Goy an email. Really appreciate your help.

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
45,391 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hen party in Khao Lak

Hope you have a great time.

6. Re: Hen party in Khao Lak

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 February 2013, 15:48