We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurant in Bang La On near a massage parlour?

Greater Manchester
Level Contributor
96 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurant in Bang La On near a massage parlour?

I know this is a long shot but a few months ago I read a forum post on either the Khao Lak or Takua Pa forums from someone who was having a massage in Bang La On and she noticed a restaurant next door that was a bit hidden away or not particularly well advertised. They decided to have a meal there and she said it was absolutely wonderful and they were so well looked after. I thought I had saved the post but it seems I didn't. I have searched in both forums and I can't find it and I'm not even sure if it was an original post or a reply to someone else's post. I have looked at recommended restaurants in the area and none of them ring a bell so if the person who posted the topic reads this or if any of the destination experts can help I would be really grateful. Alan I know you are there at the moment so hope your memory is good!

Mentioned in this post
Khao Lak
Khao Lak
Phang Nga Province, Thailand
Takua Pa
Takua Pa
Little Italy
₹₹ - ₹₹₹, Italian, Pizza, Barbecue
Pam's Restaurant & Bar
₹, Seafood, Asian, Thai
Siam Turmeric
₹₹ - ₹₹₹, Seafood, Fast food, Deli
Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,391 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurant in Bang La On near a massage parlour?

Hi,

I think I know the place you mean just across and south from the Nang Thong Supermarket but don't know its name. Hope somebody else does.

Coolangatta...
Level Contributor
188 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurant in Bang La On near a massage parlour?

Cocotang or Annie might know !

Cliff over to you.

Specz

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,391 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurant in Bang La On near a massage parlour?

If it is the Massage Parlour I was thinking of we just rode past and on one side is 9 restaurant and bar and on the other is the one I think you are talking about 10 Star.

Goteborg, Sweden
Level Contributor
62 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Restaurant in Bang La On near a massage parlour?

There was a post about the restaurant No 9 and the Ozone Massage that is inside. It´s at the location that Arandora wrote.

Greater Manchester
Level Contributor
96 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Restaurant in Bang La On near a massage parlour?

Thanks very much for the helpful replies. No9 and Ozone definitely rang a bell with me and I typed "Ozone massage" into the search facility and came up with the post I wanted by Chell_lee_b on 11 November 11 headed "JBR Khao lak - I will be back" It's a lengthy and informative post and she tells of finding No 9 restaurant and had a great meal with everything cooked to her taste and then she asked about the massage parlour and was directed out the back and up a garden path to a little door. She said it was a little paradise and highly recommended. She had mentioned about being in Bang La On earlier in the day and that's why I thought the restaurant was there. Thankfully it's not far from Lah-Own on Nang Thong beach where we will be staying so will be heading to No 9 and to Ozone Massage in about six weeks time!

Thanks again.

Mentioned in this post
Khao Lak
Khao Lak
Lah Own Beach Resort
Lah Own Beach Resort
101 Reviews
Khao Lak, Thailand
Nang Thong Beach
Nang Thong Beach
71 Reviews
Takua Pa, Thailand
6. Re: Restaurant in Bang La On near a massage parlour?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 February 2013, 15:51