We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kantary Beach Hotel Villas & Suites - transfers & ATMs

London
Level Contributor
36 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Kantary Beach Hotel Villas & Suites - transfers & ATMs

Please advise on the following two questions: 1) what is the most economical way of getting from Phuket Airport - arriving at midnight - to the Kantary Beach Hotel; and 2) are there any cash machines within walking distance of the hotel or does one have to travel into Khao Lak itself?

england
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
1,637 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kantary Beach Hotel Villas & Suites - transfers & ATMs

Sorry I can't help with the cash machines but we used Boss's taxi firm which was really reliable. It cost 1000 baht from the airport to Khao lak . I just emailed him and got very quick responses every time. I would recommend the company. The email address is:

cheaper_khaolak@ymail.com

norwich
Level Contributor
1,105 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kantary Beach Hotel Villas & Suites - transfers & ATMs

cheapest way would be using boss for private transfers and there is an atm set into the wall outside the onsite supermarket.

you can find e mail for boss and location of other atms in the faq section on the right hand side of the page

London
Level Contributor
36 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Kantary Beach Hotel Villas & Suites - transfers & ATMs

Thanks, guys, for such quick responses. You've both been very helpful.

4. Re: Kantary Beach Hotel Villas & Suites - transfers & ATMs

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 January 2013, 15:52
Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak