We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Briza Beach Resort

rehovot
Level Contributor
46 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
The Briza Beach Resort

i will stay at the The Briza Beach Resort some good resturant around

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The Briza Beach Resort

There are several restaurants in the area of the Briza both near the beach like Jo Seafood and near the highway a few minutes walk away sucj as the Mali. Youwill find most restaurants, bars and shops though a 10 minite taxi ride away over the mountain in Bang La On, the main township of Khao Lak.

rehovot
Level Contributor
46 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: The Briza Beach Resort

Thank you Arandora.

After your recommendation, the original Mali became my favorite restaurant in Khao lak. Last month I had lunch at the Mali next to the Brize and it was not good as the original one.

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: The Briza Beach Resort

Pity. We've not tried the one near the Briza. I had hoped it would be as good as the one in Bang Niang.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
164 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: The Briza Beach Resort

The Ruin Thai restaurant, as you go back onto the Highway from the Briza and turn right, about the 3rd restaurant on the right has great seafood and Thai dishes and very reasonable prices. Then there is the Joy Bar, which has a big hat over the bar (cant miss it) opposite the taxi's, they serve a great Panang Curry and my favourite Spicy Green Papaya salad.

There are alot in the South khao Lak area heaps to choose from, or pop over the hill into Bang La On, enjoy :)

Kent,UK
Level Contributor
35 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: The Briza Beach Resort

I'm looking to stay in The Briza in Feb. Is there a good choice of restaurants/bars within walking distance to this hotel ? I not keen on having to taxi every night to find places to eat etc., and I'm not going to be eating at the hotel. A 10 - 15 minute walk is not a problem to me.

Thanks

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: The Briza Beach Resort

All the information on restaurants nearby is in previous replies.

Rovaniemi, Finland
Level Contributor
16 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: The Briza Beach Resort

There are several good thai food restaurants within 5 min walk. My absolute favourites beeing Jo's Seefood and Ruan Thai. There is also as mentioned Indian restaurant Mali and an Italian restaurant with decent pizzas. So no need to go to the "town", at least I have been very happy with nearby restaurants during my 9 days that I have stayed at Briza. Well, since I love sushi, one day I had to go for lunch at Enzo's at Bang Niang, but that is the only escapade...well, a couple of chicken satay's also in the Market :-)

In the evening there is also the pancake-guy at the taxi station, so definately you won't go hungry!

8. Re: The Briza Beach Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 November 2013, 15:46
Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak
Recent Conversations