We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Scoopon Khao Lak deal

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
1,843 posts
13 reviews
Scoopon Khao Lak deal

Just in case anyone is interested, there's currently a Scoopon deal for 5 nights in a Villa in Kantary Beach for $249. It is valid for stay 29 February until the 31 October 2012.

After recently staying there, I sure would love to go back there those villas and Khao Lak are fantastic!

Cheers, Coco

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
1,843 posts
13 reviews
1. Re: Scoopon Khao Lak deal

Oopsy here's the link

scoopon.com.au/deals/6823/tropical-thailand-…

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
5,819 posts
67 reviews
2. Re: Scoopon Khao Lak deal

hi Coco

that's a great offer but unfortunately I can't get there before end Oct next year :-(

good offer for someone who can go though..........lovely villas too and the best beach.........aaah! it's making me want to go now lol

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
1,843 posts
13 reviews
3. Re: Scoopon Khao Lak deal

I know!!! Tell me about it!!! $50 a night for one of those gorgeous villas and having recently stayed at their villa it is an absolute BARGAIN!!!

I would've snapped it in a heartbeat but unfortunately we've already allocated October/November for America next year. Haha good luck to us for even TRYING to get something remotely as nice as that in Mexico for that price!

Anywho, a lot of people have bought it so I'm sure they'll have a wonderful stay. Gosh I sure am missing Khao Lak today!!! Brissy's been unseasonally cool... and wet...La Nina they say. I just get my KL hit through the forum lol!!!

Cheers, Coco

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
14 posts
4 reviews
4. Re: Scoopon Khao Lak deal

We were lucky enough to snap up one of these offers. Never been there before, so really looking forward to it. After reading about Khao Lak, sure sounds like a nice spot to visit.

Had some problems, though, getting the date that was suitable for us. The resort was keen on only offering accommodation from mid April for the Scoopon deal. I believe this After many emails and a bit of negotiating from our end, they finally gave in and made a villa available to us. It's always a bit risky purchasing a deal like this and hoping for the best that the date you need is actually available. I guess the only way to overcome this is to organise accommodation before flights.

Milan, Italy
Level Contributor
4,773 posts
13 reviews
5. Re: Scoopon Khao Lak deal

That was a real offer, even if bordering toward low season.

With all the 4* empty now i guess there will be more to come.

Caloundra, Australia
Level Contributor
226 posts
9 reviews
6. Re: Scoopon Khao Lak deal

We bought this deal too and I actually rang the Kantary before purchasing to see if our dates were available. Was lucky enough to get a nice lady in res who said dates were available and she would look out for our email to conifirm booking.

All went well and now booked in for 10-15 March 2012 in 2 Villas. Looking forward to staying somewhere different this year and then returning to Cousins Resort in Bang Niang for our last 5 days.

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
7. Re: Scoopon Khao Lak deal

"... even if bordering toward low season"- a promotion running for a third of the High Season and the entire following Low Season is certainly a REAL offer and underlines the Kantary's reliance on the Scndinavian package tour market when charter flights direct to Phuket stop operating at the end of March until the following October.

As for "all the 4*empty now" I think you will find that is not supported by the facts.

8. Re: Scoopon Khao Lak deal

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 January 2013, 15:48
Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak