We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Internet at La Flora?

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
101 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Internet at La Flora?

Just wondering if La Flora has the Internet? I don't really want to take my laptop on holiday, we stayed at Ramada last year, which had a coffee shop and you could use the net in there.

Thanks in advance

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
453 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Internet at La Flora?

Yes La Flora has a room with 3 or 4 computers with internet for guests to use. From memory, you are allowed 1 hour free use during your stay but I'm not totally sure on the exact time. We were there in April and it was enough for us to quickly check our email.

I also remembered reading a previous post on TA about a snorkelling trip to the Surin Islands which we wanted to do. It told readers which agent to go to which was just up the road from La Flora to book. It was great advice as the Kuraburi Greenview Travel group were excellent. A great day out.

2. Re: Internet at La Flora?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 June 2013, 05:12
Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak
Recent Conversations