We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thank you All!!!

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
1,843 posts
13 reviews
Thank you All!!!

Just before we leave for Phuket and Khao Lak tomorrow, I would like to say a Big Thank You to all the advice I received from the Khao Lak TA community.

You've all been very helpful in giving me advice on where to stay, maps of KL, good driver to use (good on Boss) and good tour operators to use. It'll be our first time to Khao Lak and I'm very excited about it!

Thanks again and Happy and Safe travels to everyone!

Cheers,

Coco

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
339 posts
35 reviews
1. Re: Thank you All!!!

Well, have a nice stay in Thailand!!

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
2. Re: Thank you All!!!

Have a great time and looking forward to your comments in due course.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
5,819 posts
67 reviews
3. Re: Thank you All!!!

Have a great time Coco, which I'm sure you will

happy and safe travels :-)

Peoria, Illinois
Level Contributor
572 posts
68 reviews
4. Re: Thank you All!!!

I'm in Khao Lak right now (first timer) and it is really lovely here. I'm at the JW Marriott. Gorgeous place!

Newmarket, United...
Level Contributor
29 posts
31 reviews
5. Re: Thank you All!!!

I am arriving next week also; staying at La flora; can you let me know what weather is like - read so much about the flooding further north? Have a great time.

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
6. Re: Thank you All!!!

There is no flooding in Khao Lak and the previous reply says "it is really lovely here" which agrees with other local reports of the current weather.

7. Re: Thank you All!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 October 2012, 09:48
Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak