We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Land Day trips from Khao Lak

Jaipur
Level Contributor
768 posts
54 reviews
Save Topic
Land Day trips from Khao Lak

Hi all,

I am looking out for a day trip (land) from khao lak, which are the ones that you can suggest.

I heard there is a white water rafting, ATV and ziplining somewhere near, has anyone tried that, can you suggest if these are worth trying out ..

How about Khao Sok National park trip ?

Regards

Puneet

Mentioned in this post
Khao Sok National Park
Khao Sok National Park
1,129 Reviews
Surat Thani, Thailand
Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,391 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Land Day trips from Khao Lak

Have you read through the FAQs on the right, particularly What are the TOP TOURS or THINGS TO DO in or around Khao Lak? Also Thing to do in the column on the left. And plenty of information on Khao Sok on the forum at tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g1657011-i16537-…

See this thread and in particular my reply at #3 tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g297914-i10908-k…

Mentioned in this post
Khao Lak
Khao Lak
Phang Nga Province, Thailand
Khao Sok National Park
Khao Sok National Park
Surat Thani Province, Thailand
Jaipur
Level Contributor
768 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Land Day trips from Khao Lak

Thanks Arandora, but I am not sure which one to choose ..

do you know about river rafting and ATV somewhere near phangna bay ? any idea how good are these tours, specially rafting as I want to know if rapids are enjoyable .. please let me know if you are aware .. thanks!

Regards

Puneet

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,391 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Land Day trips from Khao Lak

I am aware of the tour you mention but have no experience of it. See here phuket.com/magazine/atv-rafting-phangnga.htm

You sould be able to book it at one of the tour shops in Khao Lak. Transfer from Khao Lak to the tour site would be about 90 minutes.

Mentioned in this post
Khao Lak
Khao Lak
Phang Nga Province, Thailand
Jaipur
Level Contributor
768 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Land Day trips from Khao Lak

great thanks arandora .. has anyone else tried these activities ?

5. Re: Land Day trips from Khao Lak

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 October 2012, 21:46