We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to stay in khao lak

beijing
2 posts
Save Topic
Where to stay in khao lak

Hello everyone

I'm hoping someone can give me clearer understanding of the Khao Lak beach.

We want to visit khao lak next Jan since there are so many beaches and hotels I wonder if someone can tell me which are the best areas and suitable hotels ideally something nice in the beach but small and not so expensive (not more than USD150). I'm going with my 2 years old son and the idea is join my husband to dive in similac island.

Thanks

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to stay in khao lak

Hi,

Your budget is about 4600 baht per night for 1 room for 2 adults and a small child. January is High Season but some resorts charge Peak Season prices (Xmas/New Year) . It is probably the most popular month so you may have difficulty having the full range of accommodation available depending on your dates.

If you look at Booking.com or AsiaRooms.com and do a search for your dates, then come back with what is available we can advise you better.

The areas to look at in particular are Khao Lak Beach (Emerald Resort perhaps), Nang Thong Beach and Bang Niang (FX Resort in particular).

beijing
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to stay in khao lak

Thank you for your help Arandora, I will check those hotels

3. Re: Where to stay in khao lak

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 October 2012, 07:47
Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak
Recent Conversations