We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jw marriot

N W
Lech, Austria
Level Contributor
29 posts
35 reviews
Jw marriot

Does any one know this hotel? Can you recommend it with 2 children? Is it possible to swim in the beach? we will be there end Oct /beginnning Nov.

Khao Lak, Thailand
Level Contributor
144 posts
3 reviews
1. Re: Jw marriot

Hi there,

Yes, it's good with/for children (incl. kids club), it is possible to swim in the ocean, the beach is very nice and descends slowly and gradually. Please check with the hotel staff for currents during this time of the year!

Anything else? Bring it on. Please have a look also at the English section of the TA Khao Lak Forum:

tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g297914-i10908-Kha…

derbyshire, england
Level Contributor
68 posts
41 reviews
2. Re: Jw marriot

Hi i am currently at jw Marriott khao lak and it is wonderful. We are having a great holiday despite some dreadful rain - today first day with any sun since we arrived Monday. If you have children and have booked a pool access room then definitely ask for a room with steps to pool. We had tremendous difficulty accessing pool as our pool access room has no steps and hotel have given us a step ladder which is still tricky and definitely not suitable for children. Rooms in blocks 3 and 4 have built in steps which are great for families. We are here until early hours of Friday 7 October so let me know if I can help with any other info. You will have a super holiday and weather will be much better when you arrive I feel sure. We would normally have booked for later but due to other commitments we had to travel late September this year. Beach is lovely although waves very strong at present.

3. Re: Jw marriot

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 October 2012, 00:48
Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak