We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

E mail address for Chong Fah resort

St Albans
Level Contributor
16 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
E mail address for Chong Fah resort

Hi

Can anyone please let me know the Email address for the Chong Fah resort.

I've been unable to find this on the internet and also unable to send a Fax to the number published!

Your help would be much appreciated . . .

Thanks

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
15,864 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: E mail address for Chong Fah resort

There's an enquiry form on their website at:

www.chongfahresort.com/resort/contact.php

Be aware that its very common for some Thai hotels not to respond to emails.

The fax number is +66 76 486 857 - where the + sign is you need to enter the international dial code from where ever you are. 66 is the code for Thailand.

Mentioned in this post
St Albans
Level Contributor
16 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: E mail address for Chong Fah resort

For some reason I couldn't Email from their enquiry form because I'm not set up to be able to do that for some reason !

I have had that problem before trying to Email directly from websites.

Also added 001 before the fax number but it just makes a weird noise when you try to send the fax.

Maybe I just need to call them unless anyone can come up with the actual Email address

Thanks anyway

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
15,864 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: E mail address for Chong Fah resort

Calling is always the best option. Make sure you get the name of the person you talk to, and call during Thailand business hours (GMT +7).

Mentioned in this post
Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,401 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: E mail address for Chong Fah resort

bbtony is correct, unfortunately, about some Thai resorts not rsponding to Emails. The Chong Fah has attracted a number of complaints in this regard as it is otherwise an excellent small boutique resort. In view of yor other post where you say you are thinking of going to Khao Lak in February 2012, this is still High Season and the Chong Fah is a very popular resort, especially with repeat bookers and I would suspect that there will be limited availability at the moment. Best to give them a quick phone call using one of the cheap overseas calls providers -see moneysavingexpert.com/phones/cheap-overseas-…

Mentioned in this post
Khao Lak
Khao Lak
Phang Nga Province, Thailand
Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
160 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: E mail address for Chong Fah resort

Hi SpeedySue,

Try this email address, as this is the one we have been using for our booking.

info@chongfahresort.com

Good luck, and yes as Alan said it will pay not to leave it too long to book.

St Albans
Level Contributor
16 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: E mail address for Chong Fah resort

Thanks to all for your response.

Unfortunately lushdaz you and Alan were right because I have now established they are full for our February visit.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
160 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: E mail address for Chong Fah resort

Thats a shame, maybe you should still book for another time, so you wont miss out!!

8. Re: E mail address for Chong Fah resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 October 2012, 20:48
Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak
Recent Conversations