We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Special Offer J W Marriott

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
Save Topic
Special Offer J W Marriott

An exzceptional special three night offer available until 15th December at the JWM from TravelZoo.co.uk at www.travelzoo.com/uk/local-deals/deal/4291

Probably also available on other country websites.

Caloundra, Australia
Level Contributor
226 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Special Offer J W Marriott

Friends of ours have just booked this for beginning of December - Great Deal!!!

Italy
Level Contributor
39,683 posts
235 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Special Offer J W Marriott

Thanks, great deal.

sydney
Level Contributor
71 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Special Offer J W Marriott

hi there - looking at booking same deal- can you advise how you knew if the dates you wnasted were avaialble?? I have specific dates 9flights already booked) for late november...all feedback greatfulyl receieved - have not used travelzoo before

Southport, Australia
Level Contributor
1,471 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Special Offer J W Marriott

I booked this deal for September, 4 weeks away. I have previously stayed here so I do know how good the offer is. No trouble getting the dates I wanted, mind you I booked the offer while the ink was still wet!!!!!!

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Special Offer J W Marriott

On the Uk Travelzoo site you buy vouchers for the deal and then phone the Marriott contact centre for your country (free call) and book your dates. It's a big hotel and I can't imagine it being sold out on any date that the offer applies to - upto 15th December.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Special Offer J W Marriott

My wife and I are considering taking this deal. But we want to make sure Koh Lak is a great island in general to stay on. We don't want to feel too isolated. Can anyone tell me if you can get to Phang Nga marine park and other cool day trips from Koh Lak? This is our first time to Thailand and we want to make sure we make the most of it!

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Special Offer J W Marriott

Hi,

Welcome to the forum.

First you should be aware that Khao Lak is not an island, it is a resort area in a National Park, comprising two main townships, Bang La On and Bang Niang where you will find most resort, restaurants and shops although there are other resorts on Khao Lak's 25km of beautiful beaches. It straddles Highway 4 which goes all the way north to Bangkok. and is itself just over an hour north from Phuket Airport on the Andaman seaboard.

Plenty of information and background in the Top Questions and FAQs on the right.

Phang Nga Bay is about an hour south of Khao Lak and the wonderful Khao Sok National Park the same distance north with the fabulous Cheow Lan Lake an hour beyond that. Plenty of tours go to these destinations and to The Similan and Surin Islands, two World Class Vive and Snorkeling sites which are a 75 minute speedboat ride from their respective departure piers near Khao Lak.

norwich
Level Contributor
1,105 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Special Offer J W Marriott

hi ,khao lak is not an island it is 1 hour north of phuket on the main land

phang nga is within a 90 minute road transfer.

while the jwm does not have to much nearby bang niang and la on are only 10- 15 minutes away by shuttle or taxi.

nb1

New Milton, United...
Level Contributor
4,416 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Special Offer J W Marriott

sold out now folks

Southport, Australia
Level Contributor
1,471 posts
69 reviews