We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

khaolak indian food CHULLA

Kingston-upon-Hull...
2 posts
Save Topic
khaolak indian food CHULLA

Hello friends this is David Swain from Uk last month i was in khaolak it was good experience special for indian food from CHULLA restaurant that guy name is Viren 0836332383. front of La Flora resort and spa.

Me and my partner and I chose the CHULLA Indian Restaurant from the amazing choice of restaurants from around the world of the front of La Flora resort khaolak.

We chose a selection of dishes all cooked by an authentic Indian chef that included - Samosa, Nan Bread, Pilau Rice, Chicken Tikka Masala, Lamb Korma, Prawn Mehrunissa (coated in spices and cream and cooked in tandori) and washed down with a sweet lassi. (My mouth waters recalling what we had to eat and just how much!)

Each dish was laid out before us we dipped into each, savoring the exquisite tastes and spices as the excited our taste buds and surprised our senses.

The restaurant itself was of a good layout that could be both discreet and a romantic destination for a honeymoon couple or more formal for a business lunch or small party.

If you talking about prices much better than other indian food restaurant also so delicious food good services really i love that place also good kindly people , no rush area such as phuket bangkok, pattya.

Khaolak is one of the best destination for honeymoon couples khaolak is more relaxing place, i hope you guys like khaolak.

Cheers David Swain

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: khaolak indian food CHULLA

Hope you have done a review of this restaurant and any others or your hotel in the Reviews section.

So glad you enjoyed your honeymoon in Khao Lak.

Chulla also usually has a good set meal offer running if you don't want the a la carte.

Edited: 08 June 2011, 14:17
2. Re: khaolak indian food CHULLA

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 October 2012, 22:48
Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak
Recent Conversations