We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shipping Stuff to Australia

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
2,159 posts
34 reviews
Shipping Stuff to Australia

Well, this is a question I should have asked earlier. As I am packing tonight I am wondering about shipping stuff home to Australia if I overdo the shopping. I don't want to pay 1000B per kilo to get it home.

Has anyone shipped stuff home? I think there is somewhere at the airport I heard?

Any info would be appreicated.

Off to the airport in two hours!!!!!!!!!!! Will let you know how the trip went when I get home. Thanks again to everyone who helped me plan this trip

Steph

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
1. Re: Shipping Stuff to Australia

If you mean Phuket Airport I don't think there is a shipping facility there or Bangkok to my recollection. Best way would be via surface mail but you would need more time to organise it. See this link cathyandgarystravelpages.com/posting_goods_h… - but I think it is for next time!

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Ko Pha Ngan
Level Contributor
2,068 posts
4 reviews
2. Re: Shipping Stuff to Australia

There is a post office in Khao Lak where you can ship stuff from. I do believe there are postal services in BKK but definately not in Phuket.

3. Re: Shipping Stuff to Australia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 October 2012, 01:47
Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak