We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anywhere to Launder Clothes?

London
Level Contributor
242 posts
11 reviews
Anywhere to Launder Clothes?

Hi,

Is there anywhere where I can wash my clothes?

I don't really want to pay the resort prices as they are usually extortianate.

Thanks

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
5,819 posts
67 reviews
1. Re: Anywhere to Launder Clothes?

where are you staying? what resort? it might help us to suggest a particular place for you to use

there are many places around outside of the resorts that do laundry, you put it it one day and get it back the next, usually around 50-60bhat kilo

we were at Merlin so used one outside of there that was very good

London
Level Contributor
242 posts
11 reviews
2. Re: Anywhere to Launder Clothes?

oops sorry!

Staying at the Marriott.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
5,819 posts
67 reviews
3. Re: Anywhere to Launder Clothes?

Hi

I know where the Marriott is but didn't spend time around that area, so sorry i can't suggest any laundry place around the resort but there are sure to be one or two,

Arandora will be able to help you more on that, he knows Khao Lak like the back of his hand, he is very informative and helpful :-)

London
Level Contributor
242 posts
11 reviews
4. Re: Anywhere to Launder Clothes?

No problem, thank you for your help anyway, mossy.

Arandora, any advice?

Italy
Level Contributor
39,684 posts
234 reviews
5. Re: Anywhere to Launder Clothes?

You will find laundry places outside all the hotels including the Marriott, if I remember correctly the rate was around 1$ 1 kilo of washing an if you take them in the morning they will be ready by the afternoon.

6. Re: Anywhere to Launder Clothes?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 October 2012, 10:48
Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak