We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

restaurants in June

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
374 posts
86 reviews
restaurants in June

Hi , we are planning a trip to Khao Lak with our children ( 6yr olds) and have pretty much narrowed it down to Le Meridien as we would really like a private pool villa , the only problem is that the lower airfares and hotel rates are of course in "green season" - I have been scannin the forum and realise that this means that the beach restaurants would be closed- my question is wether there are other local restaurants that are within walking distance of le meridien ie is there a little area on a road near by or if anyone could reccomend another accomodation option- we have looked at the flora and was too pricey ( budget 250 -300 aus per night) and cant seem to find any other pool villas that will sleep 4 , the only other I had found was the pool access rooms at the JW marriott- would that be a better option for green season eating?

Thankyou for any help

Kylie

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
1,283 posts
549 reviews
1. Re: restaurants in June

Hi,

Re' restaurants ... Check this response from Arandora to my earlier question

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g297914-i10908-k42…

Regards Jeff

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
2. Re: restaurants in June

Jeff,

Thanks for posting that link.

Kylie,

I hope that helps. I have to say I'm surprised if La Flora is coming out more expensive than a Pool Villa at Le Meridien. You must have caught a good rate at Le M.

3. Re: restaurants in June

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 October 2012, 06:48