We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

kantary bay hotel

newcastle
Level Contributor
184 posts
56 reviews
Save Topic
kantary bay hotel

hi all,

just wondering if anyone has recently stayed at kantary bay hotel?

we were looking to book for 4 nights in july as they have good deals on for the villas. are there any places to eat near by? how easy is it to get to khao lak town from there?

thanks

Cape Panwa, Thailand
Level Contributor
3,063 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: kantary bay hotel

Hi Sunsoaker,

I presume you mean Kantary Beach Hotel I will be staying there for a few nights next week in a villa and will do a post when I am there. In July a lot of the beach restaurants close but the hotel offers a shuttle into Khao Lak or a taxi is around 300b and readily available . There is also Bang Niang 15 minutes away with Khao Lak town a further 5 mins. You would also have the hotel restaurants I will post next week with some prices of food and drink from here.

Julie

2. Re: kantary bay hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 October 2012, 11:47
Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak