We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather

Level Contributor
2,402 posts
26 reviews
Weather

This is a question for Arandorra as he is actually there at the moment and has kept me updated with the weather forecast. Is it still settled and as should be expected this time of year only just over a week until we arrive and hopefully looking forward to lots of sunshine as it is so miserable and grey here.

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
1. Re: Weather

Since the turn of the year there has been very little rain (one downpour a week or so ago in the evening lasting about 15 minutes, another this evening but not as heavy lasting about same time), other than that most days have been suuny, warm and hot with occasional cloud but back to normal for this time of year. Tomorrow? Who knows! Much of same I hope.

Level Contributor
2,402 posts
26 reviews
2. Re: Weather

Thank you so much, boring talking about the weather I know but so important to us when we holiday, cannot wait to arrive in Khao lak and have lots of information to bring with me thanks to this website and the members that are so helpful.

3. Re: Weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 January 2012, 11:00
Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak