We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

liveaboard in similans and surin

Buenos Aires...
Level Contributor
13 posts
58 reviews
liveaboard in similans and surin

My husband dive and I snorkeling and we will go to khao lak to make a liveaboard but I cant decide with which make it

Seadragon

Bigblue

Liquid Adventure???

help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

marcela

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Ko Pha Ngan
Level Contributor
2,065 posts
4 reviews
1. Re: liveaboard in similans and surin

I would go with Sea Dragon. They are a well established reputable company. One of the first ever to offer liveaboards.

Perth
Level Contributor
3 posts
28 reviews
2. Re: liveaboard in similans and surin

Siam Adventure Divers - English run dive company with multi national dive instructors, office in Baan Niang (Khao Lak).

www.siamadventuredivers.com/aboutus.htm

Offer live aboard dive trips from Khoa Lak up to the Burma banks, off Burma. Unspoilt diving only reachable by boat - 6 days 5 nights first trip leaves early January.

Also option to arrange dive and accommodation package staying at the Similans Islands.

My kids did all thier dive qualifiactions with this company last year and I was impresed with the instructors and the operation.

brit in korea
Level Contributor
25 posts
27 reviews
3. Re: liveaboard in similans and surin

I've done one liveaboard in the Similans, a couple of years ago, and chose the Black Manta. You can book with them direct and get the best prices. Highly recommend it, trip went off without a hitch and very professional. The boat is one of the more sea worthy out there and one big plus is all of the cabins are ensuite. At the time it was one of the best price versus quality options out there.

www.whitemanta.com/trips.php…

4. Re: liveaboard in similans and surin

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 July 2011, 12:15
Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak