We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone having trouble making hotel contact with Orchid Resor

AUSTRALIA
Level Contributor
1,280 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Anyone having trouble making hotel contact with Orchid Resor

Just wondering if any other people are having trouble contacting the Orchid Resort, Khao Lak by email. ....Have been sending them emails without any replies. Not sure what the problem could be.

Regards Bob & Chris.

Hell, Norway
Level Contributor
13,182 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone having trouble making hotel contact with Orchid Resor

As discussed on TA many times, many Thai hotels don't respond to emails. Your best bet is to call them.

AUSTRALIA
Level Contributor
1,280 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone having trouble making hotel contact with Orchid Resor

Yes, I know what you are saying, however they were answering my emails previously and within 24 hours.

Regards Bob.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
5,819 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Anyone having trouble making hotel contact with Orchid Resor

Hi Bob

try sending them a fax and include your e-mail address on it for them to reply, i always find that works with most of them if they don't reply to e-mails

having the same problem trying to get in touch with Coral island resort, not answering my e-mails and they did previously??

Khao Lak, Thailand
Level Contributor
144 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Anyone having trouble making hotel contact with Orchid Resor

I reckon they are quite busy at the moment, as a whole film crew/team has taken over the Resort to shoot a movie in the area.....

Maybe one of the reasons for a delay in answering emails.

thephuketinsider.com/tourism/hollywood-stars…

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Anyone having trouble making hotel contact with Orchid Resor

I thought it was Bang Sak Beach???? Or are they using the Orchid as accommodation while they shoot the movie on Bang Sak Beach?

Edited: 17 October 2010, 11:48
Khao Lak, Thailand
Level Contributor
144 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Anyone having trouble making hotel contact with Orchid Resor

Orchid is only for accomodation, it's being shot on different locations (old homemart hall, Bangsak Beach, etc.)

All the best

Alex

7. Re: Anyone having trouble making hotel contact with Orchid Resor

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 April 2011, 09:46
Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak
Recent Conversations