We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Laundry Services near Le Meridien Khao Lak

Appleton, WI
Level Contributor
187 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Laundry Services near Le Meridien Khao Lak

Anyone give me a name and address of a few laundry places nearby the Le Meridien in Khao Lak? Looking to drop off in morning and get back same day or next morning. We will be staying there for 5 days out of a 22 day trip and would like to use their services.

Thanks - Mithai

Edited: 05 October 2010, 22:41
norwich
Level Contributor
1,105 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Laundry Services near Le Meridien Khao Lak

hi,your laundry can be done at the rimlay beach restaurant ,which is a 2 minute walk left along the beach or there is a couple of places opposite the entrance to the hotel.

Appleton, WI
Level Contributor
187 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Laundry Services near Le Meridien Khao Lak

Wow, thanks for the prompt response. Which one did you end up using/recommend? If you don't mine - roughly how much did it cost you for those services NorwichBlue1?

norwich
Level Contributor
1,105 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Laundry Services near Le Meridien Khao Lak

hi ,we used the one at the main gate last year if my memory is correct it was 60 baht a kilo

Cape Panwa, Thailand
Level Contributor
3,063 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Laundry Services near Le Meridien Khao Lak

Hi

I have used the Rim Lay 60 B

Julie

5. Re: Laundry Services near Le Meridien Khao Lak

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 April 2011, 10:48
Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak
Recent Conversations