We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

khao sok to khao lak

dublin
Level Contributor
22 posts
1 review
khao sok to khao lak

Hi guys,

I have booked into the the khao sok national park for 2 days on my travels in october. I have come across khao lak today it looks great. So please help me out if you can is there a bus service from khao sok to khao lak? If so how long. Has anybody bein to either what are they like what can I expect? Cheers Guys

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
1. Re: khao sok to khao lak

Yes, there is a bus service from Khao Sok to Kao Lak and takes about 2 hours. It goes all the way through to Phuket. Have a look at this link from the Khao Sok Forum that will give you details of times and costs tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g1657011-i16537-k3…

then please be a bit more specific about "what are they like" in respect of what would be helpful. The Top Questions about Khao Lak top right of this forum should provide most answers.

2. Re: khao sok to khao lak

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 January 2011, 13:51