We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ramada 5 night min

california
Level Contributor
79 posts
Save Topic
ramada 5 night min

Hi,

We need to book the ocean front villa at the Ramada resort for three days in the peak season (Dec-Jan). On the Ramada website, they are stating that there is a 5 night min during this period. I also emailed them and they said that they could not waive the 5 night min. requirement.

However, I am able to book 3 nights at expedia as well as asia web direct. Should I go ahead and book this or is there a risk that the hotel might ask us to pay extra or something?

Are there any other hidden fees that we might need to worry about?

Thanks

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,405 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ramada 5 night min

I would contact expedia and asia web direct and point the Ramada 5 day Minimum requirement out and seek confirmation that their 3 day booking weas OK and there would be no local charges. I would guess this is a Ramada requirement for direct bookings.

2. Re: ramada 5 night min

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 December 2010, 13:02
Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak