we am looking at the following room options for our honeymoon during the new yr period 2010-2011 and are confused as to which one to choose.
- Ramada resort ocean front villa
- Ramada resort lanai (if ocean front becomes unavailable)
- Ramada resort oasis (if ocean front becomes unavailable)
- Mukdara jacuzzi villa (btw is this is the same as garden villa plus the jacuzzi?)
- Le Meridien pool/garden view deluxe. (Which one is better?)
Since it is our honeymoon, some privacy is important to us. Is Bang Niang too crowded during this time of the year?
At the same time we don't want to be prisoners who can go nowhere but the resort restaurants and resort grounds. Could this happen at the LM?
The thing that is very attractive about Ramada is the ocean front villa. The idea of waking up to that view is exhilarating.
Please help us evaluate the above options. I have already read a lot of review of the above on TA and looked at pics etc but still can't make up our minds.