We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

expedia rates - new years compulsory gala dinner

california
Level Contributor
79 posts
Save Topic
expedia rates - new years compulsory gala dinner

Hi,

I am looking at the Ramada and JWM rates on Expedia for 30/12 through 3/1. The rates for the night of the 31st do seem to be higher than the other nights. However, I can't find a mention of whether this includes the new yr gala dinner compulsory charge. Does anyone know if it is included?

I called expedia and they said it was. However, they were unconvincing and seemed more interested in selling me their package than in answering my question.

I would appreciate any insight that some of you surely have.

Thanks

Asia
Level Contributor
18,140 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: expedia rates - new years compulsory gala dinner

If you don't mind telling us the rate you quoted that may give an idea if included or not

Most places increase their rates over 31/Dec but as you say that rate may include the compulsory dinner / party or it may be an add-on. Best to be sure.

Edited: 21 June 2010, 10:43
california
Level Contributor
79 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: expedia rates - new years compulsory gala dinner

I think the other nights where 3xxusd and the 31st night was 6xx usd for the ramada ocean view villa.

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,391 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: expedia rates - new years compulsory gala dinner

You could Email the GM at the Ramada on gm@ramadakhaolak.com

and the JWM at mhrs.hktkl.hotel.manager@marriotthotels.com to confirm.

california
Level Contributor
79 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: expedia rates - new years compulsory gala dinner

Thanks Arandora!

5. Re: expedia rates - new years compulsory gala dinner

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 December 2010, 12:46
Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak