We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

need help again please.

Bolton, United...
Level Contributor
413 posts
38 reviews
Save Topic
need help again please.

Hi

I have tried to find reports on the "Bang Niang Beach resort" ( Now called FX hotel ) on the hotel forum site on TP,but cant seem to find it ..... have i got the correct name of hotel, I am trying to find out the cost of a room for Feb 2011.

Once again thanks to all

Mentioned in this post
Bang Niang Beach
Bang Niang Beach
Khao Lak, Thailand
The Sarojin
The Sarojin
#1 of 70 hotels in Khao Lak
X2 Khao Lak Anda Mani Resort
X2 Khao Lak Anda Mani Resort
#2 of 70 hotels in Khao Lak
Khaolak Paradise Resort
Khaolak Paradise Resort
#5 of 70 hotels in Khao Lak
Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,414 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: need help again please.

Google Bang Niang Beach Resot to find agents selling this v. nice resort. It's own website is www.bangniangbeach.com

Mentioned in this post
Bang Niang Beach
Bang Niang Beach
Khao Lak, Thailand
Cape Panwa, Thailand
Level Contributor
3,059 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: need help again please.

Hi,

Some hotels for February 2011 have not yet released rates you can book this hotel through www.furama.com but they only have rates to December 2010 In the past I have e mailed hotels for rates direct when none are shown. It quite often comes up as rooms not available due to no published rates.

Julie

newcastle
Level Contributor
184 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: need help again please.

just try typing in bang niang beach resort in the trip advisor search box and it should bring up some reviews!

Bolton, United...
Level Contributor
413 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: need help again please.

Thanks that answers a lot of my questions as we liked the look of Chong Fah hotel because it was on the beach,,but when I tried to look up hotel for booking details and prices, it stated that there were no vacancies.

Can I say that in all the years of being a member of TP this site replies really quick and gives out great info.

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,414 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: need help again please.

TA is better. ;)

6. Re: need help again please.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 October 2010, 09:46
Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak