We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

many thanks to all

Bolton, United...
Level Contributor
413 posts
39 reviews
many thanks to all

Thanks for all your replies and web sites to look at (these were very useful).

We are hoping to travel Feb2011

Our budget will most likely be 45/ 60 pounds a night per room.

I have tried to look at the cost for the Chong Fah hotel as it does look fab,but the dates that we made wish to stay ....12 Feb until 22 Feb, the hotel is fully booked.

our dates are not written in stone, as of yet we have to arrange flights.

So maybe someone can point me in the right direction for other hotels

once again

many thanks.

ps

I have been a member of TP for many years and it was lovely to received a welcome and may I say what a great site this is.

Know doubt you will be hearing for me again.

newcastle
Level Contributor
184 posts
57 reviews
1. Re: many thanks to all

hi, we have just returned from a 9 night stay at Bang Niang beach resort. It is directly behind Chong Fah resort, well located for beach and restaurants. ive just done a separate review of hotel with pics. we booked with hotel web site and paid £250 per room for 9 nights. we would certainly return there!

Cape Panwa, Thailand
Level Contributor
3,063 posts
120 reviews
2. Re: many thanks to all

Hi Maisysmum,

Within your budget I would agree with The Bang Niang Beach Resort but i believe it is under new management and a FX hotel ( Furama Xpress)

I walked past it many times and thought how nice it looked. Location is ideal one road back from the beach with plenty of restaurants nearby. Here is the link to the website

http://www.furama.com/khaolak/aboutus.php

Julie

3. Re: many thanks to all

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 October 2010, 10:49
Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak