We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Sarojin - Garden residence vs suite for honeymoon

Oslo, Norway
2 posts
The Sarojin - Garden residence vs suite for honeymoon

I am going on my honeymoon to The Sarojin late April/early May 2010. Staying for 14 nights (special offer - pay 7 get 7 free). I have been reading all the posts I can find on the forum, but I am still undecided on which room type we should choose. It's either a garden residence or a suite, as the price difference between a pool residence and the suite is not much. If we choose the Garden residence -> more room in budget for excursions etc. The suite -> more privacy + better views + ?? My fiancee loves to sunbathe, while I need to cool down regularly either in a pool or indoor. Which ot the two will fit us best?

Any input is greatly appreciated!

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
1. Re: The Sarojin - Garden residence vs suite for honeymoon

I can't comment on the garden residences, other than to say these are rather special "basic rooms" (although I appreciate that any saving will go towards excursions, tours. etc.) but having had a tour of the resort last night and viewing the only vacant room, which was a suite prepared for honeymooners, I know that my wife and I would have loved to spend our honeymoon (or any period!) in such sumptuous accommodation. A jacuzzi bath on the huge balcony as well as in the fabulous bathroom - WOW! As we sat in Reception we read through the Guest Comments Book which was full of praise from honeymooners so whichever room you choose I am sure you will have a wonderful experience!

Oslo, Norway
2 posts
2. Re: The Sarojin - Garden residence vs suite for honeymoon

Thanks for the input!

We decided to give ourselves a real treat and went for the suite. You only go for a honeymoon once (hopefully...)

Thanks again!

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
3. Re: The Sarojin - Garden residence vs suite for honeymoon

Good Luck with your wedding and your honeymoon.

Best Wishes

4. Re: The Sarojin - Garden residence vs suite for honeymoon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 August 2010, 09:48
Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak