We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Khao Lak Resort

australia
6 posts
Save Topic
Khao Lak Resort

My husband and I are arriving in April for 9 nights and are being the usual ditherers over where to stay. Both mid 30's no kids enjoy relaxing around a pool combined with a couple of days 'doing stuff', enjoy a nice local meal with a couple of drinks.Somewhere clean, pretty grounds, on the beach near to local resturants. Budget up to 2500thb. Khao Lak resort seems to fit the bill-any other suggestions gratefully received!

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Khao Lak Resort

We were at the Khao Lak Resort last Sunday having a drink with our friend, the Front Desk Manager there. He was telling us that the resort is fully booked through until mid-March and has been since early December. This shows the popularity of this very nice resort which is the first of the handful of resorts coming from the main township of Bang La On on the beautiful Sunset Beach. Although there are no beach restaurants nearby, you are a very nice , especially at sunset, 10-15 minute walk downhill to the first restaurants on the outskirts of Bang La On, 5 minutes by taxi for the trip back after a few beers! LOL

Perth, WA
Level Contributor
82 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Khao Lak Resort

My husband and I want exactly the same thing - we did extensive research into Khao Lak and decided on La Flora - we go there very soon for two weeks. Have a look at La Flora on TA's web site, it gets great reviews.

Perth, WA
Level Contributor
82 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Khao Lak Resort

My husband and I want exactly the same thing - we did extensive research into Khao Lak and decided on La Flora - we go there very soon for two weeks. Have a look at La Flora on TA's web site, it gets great reviews.

4. Re: Khao Lak Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 July 2010, 09:47
Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak
Recent Conversations