We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beach Villa For Rent?

CA
4 posts
1 review
Beach Villa For Rent?

We are going to be in the Khao Lak area from the last week of March thru the first week of April. Anyone know of any beach villas/houses to rent? Looking for a 3 plus bedroom. thanks

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
1. Re: Beach Villa For Rent?

Private, individual beach villas to rent are not (yet) a feature of Khao Lak. I will PM you with contact details for one that may be available - but it is not cheap!!!

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
5,819 posts
67 reviews
2. Re: Beach Villa For Rent?

look on www.siamrealestate.com they had some advertised at a reasonable price

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
3. Re: Beach Villa For Rent?

None in Khao Lak as far as I can see which is where the OP was enquiring about.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
5,819 posts
67 reviews
4. Re: Beach Villa For Rent?

hi

go onto siam realestate website, on main menu(left hand side) go to rentals, click on "all holiday rentals", a page opens with details of properties, the forth one down (HOL3205) one bed house directly on beach Khao Lak, thats how i found it because i was looking also for accommodation in Khao lak but we are stayin at Merlin resort now

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
5. Re: Beach Villa For Rent?

Obviously one of Khao Lak's best kept secrets tucked away like this. Actually I think this a recently opened private resort on Koh Kho Khao, which is not generally regarded as Khao Lak. Nevertheless the prices are very reasonable if you want an away from it all beach vacation. A car would be a necessity if you are going to get the benefit of Khao Lak and surrounding areas.

Zurich, Switzerland
Level Contributor
5 posts
8 reviews
6. Re: Beach Villa For Rent?

This rental looks very nice! Do you think we really need a car? I can not see if it is all alone on the beach.

Zurich, Switzerland
Level Contributor
5 posts
8 reviews
7. Re: Beach Villa For Rent?

This rental looks very nice! Do you think we really need a car? I can not see if it is all alone on the beach.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
5,819 posts
67 reviews
8. Re: Beach Villa For Rent?

Seems like there are a few on the website 1,,2 and 3 bedroom ones and shared swimming pool but doesnt state what area, so maybe contact (e-mail) the agent and ask where it is? it does state Khao Lak but it could still be in a more remote area not around the resorts, so may need a car depending on where it is, its a very good price though

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
9. Re: Beach Villa For Rent?

As I mentioned previously the resort is on Koh Kho Khao (KKK or Kho Khao Island) which is an island 20minutes north of Khao Lak and reached by a car/passenger ferry although there are private longtail boat transfers too if you don't have a car. Last car ferry to the island is about 6pm so if you go by car to the mainland you will need to return then. If you don't have a car you are pretty much isolated in this resort as it is about 10-15 minutes by car from the nearest few other resorts and restaurants. They may have a local shuttle service though. Great place to crash out but although KKK is only small it is worth exploring.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
5,819 posts
67 reviews
10. Re: Beach Villa For Rent?

thanks Alan

wasnt sure where it was, so its actually on an island, thats ok if you want to stay on the island but very isolated, we are staying at Merlin Beach resort there, and going to be new to Khao Lak (although been to Phuket a lot before) so didn't know where KKK is? the website didnt say where it is? now it makes sense

TO Cayetiman

Merlin Beach have some 1 bed villas so do a few other resorts and some with bungalows, might be better than an island