We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thanks to all the advise

Leicester, UK
Level Contributor
96 posts
99 reviews
Thanks to all the advise

this is to the experts and anyone who was able to provide any information prior to my visit to La Flora Resort and Spa.

I have returned a couple of weeks ago from the resort and wanted to say a hige thanks for all your help with questions I asked.

You guys are extremely knowledgable and I used the advise provided to make my stay a really memorable one.

I have posted a review for the hotel which should be added on soon.

Thanks again for all your help. I hope I can visit the resort again in the near future.

Kind regards

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
1. Re: Thanks to all the advise

So glad you enjoyed your stay.

Please keep with the forum. The more knowledgeable members there are who have visited and enjoyed Khao Lak and are prepared to share their views and experiences the better it is to encourage others to become Khao Lak Lovers like us!

UK
Level Contributor
996 posts
25 reviews
2. Re: Thanks to all the advise

Sants- Just read your review, thx for posting, really enjoyed reading it. We are staying beginning of March next year, not too long now :)

Cape Panwa, Thailand
Level Contributor
3,063 posts
120 reviews
3. Re: Thanks to all the advise

Hi,

I really enjoyed your review glad that you had such a great time.

Julie

Leicester, UK
Level Contributor
96 posts
99 reviews
4. Re: Thanks to all the advise

thanks all.

Certainly enjoyed my time there and found it to be the most relaxing resort I have visited, to date.

Thanks again guys. its people like yourselves, genuine, knowledgable and honest people like you, who make trip advisor the success it is.

long may it continue.

all the very best.

5. Re: Thanks to all the advise

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 June 2010, 09:47
Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak