We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Does Khao Lak Sunset Resort have internet?

OzLand
Level Contributor
26 posts
36 reviews
Does Khao Lak Sunset Resort have internet?

Looking to book in but can't find anything about internet and didn't receive a reply to my online contact form, the only way to contact them which is a little worrying. So wonder if anyone who has stayed there can confirm either way about the internet, need it for work. Thanks in advance.

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
1. Re: Does Khao Lak Sunset Resort have internet?

According to this site directrooms.com/thailand/hotels/khao-lak-sun… the resort has Wireless Internet but access is not listed in rooms. Perhaps just in the lobby or public areas as with some other resorts in Khao Lak.

OzLand
Level Contributor
26 posts
36 reviews
2. Re: Does Khao Lak Sunset Resort have internet?

Thanks for that probably the only site I missed. OMG 5000+ posts I hope your on the payroll!

Khaolak
Level Contributor
127 posts
2 reviews
3. Re: Does Khao Lak Sunset Resort have internet?

I think you should not rely on the internet agent website.

OzLand
Level Contributor
26 posts
36 reviews
4. Re: Does Khao Lak Sunset Resort have internet?

Just heard back from the hotel directly and there is no internet or inroom safe they have them ordered and are due in December 2009, might pay to check if you really need this like I do. Maybe next time.

5. Re: Does Khao Lak Sunset Resort have internet?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 May 2010, 10:03
Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak