We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Khao Lak Live

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,447 posts
107 reviews
Save Topic
Khao Lak Live

Now you can see Khao Lak live on the webcam provided by Khao Lak Land Discovery at khaolaklanddiscovery.com/cam/Khao-Lak-Land-D…

Scenes of the main highway from KLLD's offices in Bang La On near the Nang Thong Supermarket are refreshed automatically every few seconds.

Enjoy!

Mentioned in this post
Khao Lak
Khao Lak
Phang Nga Province, Thailand
Khao Lak Land Discovery
Khao Lak Land Discovery
695 Reviews
Khao Lak, Thailand
Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
3,095 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Khao Lak Live

Hi Alan. Just tried to see cam but was not operating...??...Always interesting to read more about Khao Lak tho' too....

Anny and I have almost decided what we are doing next year....I spoke to a friend on the weekend....He will travel to Pattaya for the 4th time this year this coming December...(not to mention all other times)He mentioned to me that we can get visas here for 2 months and/or 12 months.We are settling on a 2 months visa which will cost around $60AUS each....

Our plan so far is to stay at Kata for a week,Nai Yang for another week and Khao Lak for 4 weeks...However,this time limit might extend as we grow closer to departure.....I am thinking that your departure to warmer climes is growing ever so close.....I can hear the whoopees from here...!!...

Mentioned in this post
Khao Lak
Khao Lak
Phang Nga Province, Thailand
Pattaya
Pattaya
Chonburi Province, Thailand
Kata Beach
Kata Beach
Phuket, Thailand
Nai Yang
Nai Yang
Phuket, Thailand
Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,447 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Khao Lak Live

Internet bandwidth is patchy at best of times in Thailand particularly in the evening. The cam's working fine at the moment.

Only 26 days until our return - but who's counting?!?!

Yes you can get a 60 day Tourist Visa or a 60 day Non-immigrant Type O visa. Your local Royal Thai Consulate will advise or download thwe application pack and notes from their website. WQill it be Green Season again?

Mentioned in this post
Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
3,095 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Khao Lak Live

Yes....We will be returning sometime between May and September/2010...

Airfare specials really rule our time for holidays....

Air Asia looks to be out of the question for us....As we live in Sydney and AA depart only from Melbourne,Gold Coast and Perth.....So,after all the hassles flying to Gold Coast,depart GC to KL then KL to Phuket and then the return journey,we wonder if it is really worth it with AA.....

I can imagine Khao Laks weather is looking so so inviting for you right now....!!??.....Whether it is raining or not....!!??....

Mentioned in this post
Phuket
Phuket
Thailand
4. Re: Khao Lak Live

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 May 2010, 09:48
Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak