We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Khao Lak Trip

Singapore, Singapore
1 post
Khao Lak Trip

Hi there,

I just found out of this place honestly. If anyone could help me out her i would appreciate it =). I would like to know the best and cheapest way to get to Khao Lak. Would it be from Phuket Airport or Krabi Airport. And how much would the airport transfer cost.

Khao Lak, Thailand
Level Contributor
144 posts
3 reviews
1. Re: Khao Lak Trip

Phuket Airport, approx 80km to Khao Lak, Transfer around 1500 Baht for a Taxi.

Cheers Alex

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
3,095 posts
32 reviews
2. Re: Khao Lak Trip

Have a look at post on second page..."how to get from Phuket airport to Khao Lak"...??...

All questions answered....!!!

Phuket airport is closer than Krabi...

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
3. Re: Khao Lak Trip

Top Questions About Khao Lak on top right of the forum should prove useful for this and other information about Khao Lak.

Perth
Level Contributor
583 posts
15 reviews
4. Re: Khao Lak Trip

Hi,

Definitely cheaper from Phuket airport. Some hotels offer transfers to and from the airport so best to check with who you are staying with,

Tanmar

5. Re: Khao Lak Trip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 March 2010, 09:48
Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak