We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Golden Sands Beach Resort - Bang Niang Beach, Khao Lak

The swedish west...
Level Contributor
1 post
10 reviews
Golden Sands Beach Resort - Bang Niang Beach, Khao Lak

We are thinking of going to this resort, anyone stayed there who can show a picture of the rooms and the resort?

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
1. Re: Golden Sands Beach Resort - Bang Niang Beach, Khao Lak

Hi,

We stay just behind this new, very nice resort and have had a good look around. It has a nice small pool, restaurant and good, well equipped accommodation in bungalows either overlooking the pool or directly overlooking the beach and ocean.

If you send me a PM with your Email address I can sen you photos that we took last April.

One word of caution though, there is a new resort being built nearby so there could be some disruption. I would Email the resort and ask about that if I were you.

It is ideally placed for access to beachfront restaurants and bars and easy walking distance to the many others in Bang Niang.

2. Re: Golden Sands Beach Resort - Bang Niang Beach, Khao Lak

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 March 2010, 11:47
Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak