We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

la flora resort, khao lak

Leicester, UK
Level Contributor
96 posts
99 reviews
Save Topic
la flora resort, khao lak

Hi there all...first time of posting on any forum, so hoping someone can assist....

I have booked a trip to khao lak staying at la flora for 10 nights in november. I am trying to get in touch with the hotel direct to see if they can assist with a special request for me....

anyone got details of the hotel's e-mail address....apologies this is quite a weird query, however, I can not seem to contact them any other way.....

any help would be grately appreciated.

Many thanks in advance

sants

UK
Level Contributor
996 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: la flora resort, khao lak

Hi

I'm not sure if this contact may be able to help with your request. I had a number of email exchanges with her whilst booking our room. However she is based in BKK. She did reply quickly usually within the same day.

thiwaphon@lafloraresort.com

Other than that there is a fax and phone number for the hotel on the La Flora web site which you could try.

Good luck.

Leicester, UK
Level Contributor
96 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: la flora resort, khao lak

thanks for your help. very much appreicated.

3. Re: la flora resort, khao lak

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 March 2010, 09:47
Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak
Recent Conversations