We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

La Flora - swimming pool

Berkshire
Level Contributor
3 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
La Flora - swimming pool

Hello - this may seem like a really nit-picky question! We're off to Khao Lak next week and are considering La Flora and Mukdara.

I've read in a review that the La Flora 'freeform' pool that the pool access rooms lead down in to is closed for the low season? We were thinking of booking a pool access room - not much point if the pool itself is closed!

Many thanks

Candy

Mentioned in this post
Khao Lak
Khao Lak
Phang Nga Province, Thailand
La Flora Resort & Spa
La Flora Resort & Spa
1,135 Reviews
Khao Lak, Thailand
Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,410 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: La Flora - swimming pool

There is no mention that I can see on the La Flora website about the Freform pool being closed. I would Email or use the Off-line support chat line or phone the resort direct if necessary to confirm what you have read. It's a pretty fundamental point o booking a pool access room isn't it?

Mentioned in this post
La Flora Resort & Spa
La Flora Resort & Spa
1,135 Reviews
Khao Lak, Thailand
Gdynia
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: La Flora - swimming pool

Hi Candy

in one of the reviews about La Flora a guest wrote that the pool is "ofically" closed - not sure what that means? if there is no water in it or that it is not cleaned and therefore the hotel does not take responsibility about the water quality or what - but yes, I have heard the same. I am interested in what you find out as I plan a trip there in early October which still is the low season and therefore I would assume that the pool would be still closed then... :(

Jarek

Mentioned in this post
La Flora Resort & Spa
La Flora Resort & Spa
1,135 Reviews
Khao Lak, Thailand
Berkshire
Level Contributor
3 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: La Flora - swimming pool

Thanks for your replies - I've sent a message to the hotel asking about the pool so I will let you know what's what asap!

Thanks

C.

Gdynia
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: La Flora - swimming pool

Hi Candy

have you heard anything back from the hotel regarding the pool?

regards Jarek

5. Re: La Flora - swimming pool

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 February 2010, 10:47
Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak