We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tryin to contact Gerd & Noi?

Huntington Beach...
Level Contributor
3 posts
118 reviews
Save Topic
Tryin to contact Gerd & Noi?

Hi all - anyone know how to book Gerd & Noi? I have emailed 3 times and they don't answer their phone. Are they still in business?

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
3,095 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tryin to contact Gerd & Noi?

Hi Slave,

When are you going...??...

I had the same trouble with Nang Thong Bay resort which is just a little south of Gerd and Noi's on the same beach...

I emailed NTBR twice thru their contact address on their site with no reply and I also booked a reservation with them with no confirmation..??..For all we know we could be booked in...??..

As we are going in 4 weeks(July),we were told that it will be ok to just walk in and check in as business is very slow right now...

So,it all depends which month you are going there...??..Sort of...??...

This is our first trip to Khao Lak so I am no expert,but can only help with what I have been told...Wish ya luck...!!!

Huntington Beach...
Level Contributor
3 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tryin to contact Gerd & Noi?

We're going the week between Christmas and NYE so super busy time.

I've had luck with Nan Thong by email but their bungalows are booked out for the dates we want...did you email them at <nangthong1@hotmail.com>? I've been doing some back and forth with someone named Jist.

At that time of year, I don't think we'd just rock up. You should get some great deals going in July!

Cheers, Mel

SlaveToShopping

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tryin to contact Gerd & Noi?

You can try booking through this site. It is the agency for both Gerd & Noi and Nang Thong Bay Resorts

khaolak.de/khaolakbeach/eNangThongBeach.htm

German site with English version and communications and bookings in English.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
3,095 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tryin to contact Gerd & Noi?

No slave...!!...I did'nt contact them thru nangthong1@hotmail.com but I will try that for sure....

I do have the name Jist and a fone number..076485088 to contact him/her..??..

I actually tried thru their website....http://www.nangthong.com

But nothing happened...??...

You are going high season which means you must book..!!..

Garden bungalow at Nang Thong Bay Resort is costing us 1200 baht/night..Hopefully less,because we are staying for 12 days...

Have you tried Greens Bungalows...??...

5. Re: Tryin to contact Gerd & Noi?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 December 2009, 12:53
Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak
Recent Conversations