We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

'countdown'

scotland
9 posts
'countdown'

Hi Everyone

I am now on count down to my 3 days in Bangkok 23-26/5/09 and my 2 wks at Le meridien in Khao Lak 27/5-10/6(1ST TIMER to both)

I am so looking forward to both more so khao lak as so many people return year after year MAYBE i WILL BE ONE OF THESE. If anyone has anything new please drop me a line. I am only Room Only in both resorts. I have the famous DEET repellent and all jabs now the Mossie hat (my husband not to keen on being seen with me with this on)

Thanks to all

Cheers

tsara

South Australia...
Destination Expert
for Phuket, Ko Lanta
Level Contributor
8,988 posts
450 reviews
1. Re: 'countdown'

Haha Tsara, have a fantastic holiday and let us know how it all went once you are back.

Cathy

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Thailand
Level Contributor
11,795 posts
172 reviews
2. Re: 'countdown'

Hope you have a great time and I am sure you will become "addicted" as so many of us are!

Don't get caught by the scammers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have fun

Chris

Cape Panwa, Thailand
Level Contributor
3,063 posts
120 reviews
3. Re: 'countdown'

Hello tsara,

What a fantastic time you will have you can not fail to love Khao Lak and the Le Meridien. Can not wait to hear about your time there.

Julie

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
4. Re: 'countdown'

The "mossie hat" ????? Hope it doesn't have corks hanging down from it! LOL

Like previous posters, I hope you have a great holiday and join the Khao Lak lovers Club.

5. Re: 'countdown'

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 November 2009, 11:59
Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak