We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accommodation close to Seaview Resort

Perth
Level Contributor
22 posts
4 reviews
Accommodation close to Seaview Resort

Hi,

I am one family of about 8 going to Khao Lak (26 people) staying at the Seaview Resort on the 8th Aprilfor 8 nights and two more families have decided to join us but the Seaview Resort is booked out (I have emailed them directly and also Sawadee) I have tired looking at the map to see what other hotels are close by the Seaview but its a bit hard to judge distance. Does anyone know the area and of a hotel thats not too pricey?

Thanks

Bentley
Level Contributor
894 posts
1 review
1. Re: Accommodation close to Seaview Resort

Have a look at the web site www.khaolak.de

You will see that Seaview Resort is at Nang Thong beach and listed on this web site are other hotels on the same stretch of beach. As "not too pricey" depends on individual budgets you will be able to see for yourself what you want to pay.

Sorry, I can't help from personal experience but this maybe better than no response.

Bentley
Level Contributor
894 posts
1 review
2. Re: Accommodation close to Seaview Resort

Have a look at the web site www dot khaolak dot de

You will see that Seaview Resort is at Nang Thong beach and listed on this web site are other hotels on the same stretch of beach. As "not too pricey" depends on individual budgets you will be able to see for yourself what you want to pay.

Sorry, I can't help from personal experience but this maybe better than no response.

Perth
Level Contributor
22 posts
4 reviews
3. Re: Accommodation close to Seaview Resort

Thankyou so much great website!

melbourne
Level Contributor
20 posts
2 reviews
4. Re: Accommodation close to Seaview Resort

Hi,

Try Thaihotel.com as we are going to the seaview as well arriving on the 8th April. We booked through Sawadee some months ago nut at the time also got a quote through Thaihotel. Last Friday I got an email from Thaihotel asking for payment for our booking. I contacted them and told them I only wanted a quote and that I didn't book with them. Our booking was for 2 families. They cancelled it for us.

Good luck

Perth
Level Contributor
22 posts
4 reviews
5. Re: Accommodation close to Seaview Resort

Ok thanks so much!

6. Re: Accommodation close to Seaview Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 October 2009, 02:48
Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak