We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Luckanawadee Resort

Mansfield, United...
Level Contributor
80 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Luckanawadee Resort

Hi - I have tried emailing this resort twice to get a price for this November and still have not received a reply. This with the latest review is making me think I might have picked the wrong place. Anybody any experence/advice on best way to book. Rates on asiarooms.com are well more than listed on hotels own website so I am not keen on booking via them.

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,391 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Luckanawadee Resort

Hi spirrett,

We were down at the Luckana Wadee last week meeting a couple of Aussie TA members staying there and they kindly showed us around. They had been upgraded from the already very nice Junior Suites to a HUGE garden suite.

We got some rates from the owner/manager Adam which are much less than 0n-line but his brochures were out of pint. I would persevere with your Emails as there was rewiring work going on at the time and he did say he had been experiencing internet problems (as have I).

Mansfield, United...
Level Contributor
80 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Luckanawadee Resort

Thanks for the reply, are your Aussie friends enjoying the resort? we have seen a couple of mixed reviews.

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,391 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Luckanawadee Resort

They had only been there 2 days and had certainly enjoyed those. Their only complaint at the time was no TV or phone in the room because of the rewiring which made me think this might be an explanation for your no replies.

The restaurant there is no longer open for dinner but there are a growing number of options around there now.

When next passing I'll call in if you want to PM me with your Email address so that I can pass it on. We will be walking that beach and the neighbouring Poseidon beach in the next few days so we can call there and have one of their very exotic cocktails.

Perth, WA
Destination Expert
for Seminyak
Level Contributor
5,446 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Luckanawadee Resort

Over a nine month period I never received a reply to an email.

Khao Lak
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Luckanawadee Resort

Hello,

This is Adam from the Luckanawadee.

I am very sorry for the breakdown in Communication.

We have had so many problems with our server and our internet providcr it has become a real headache.

Please email me directly at adam@luckanawadee

or luckanwadee@yahoo.com.

Thank you very much

6. Re: Luckanawadee Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 October 2009, 23:50