We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thankyou Le Meridien for birthday treat

Cape Panwa, Thailand
Level Contributor
3,063 posts
120 reviews
Save Topic
Thankyou Le Meridien for birthday treat

Today was my hubbies birthday he in sunny khao lak toasting himself at the Le Meridien and me freezing in England. Happy birthday Mr J.

He was so surprised by a phone call asking him to come down to the Bamboo Beach Bar which was closed but a special table had been set up full of gourmet seafood the works three staff to wait on him what a treat. Also a band to sing happy birthday.The food and beverage manager Preecha also took the time to spend the evening with Mr J to make it special.. Nobody had informed the hotel of his birthday which was why the treat they did for him was so special.It certainly gave him a birthday to remember.Thanks also to the GM Mr Richter and to Preecha what a fantastic surprise. You made his day.

Julie

Phang Nga, Thailand
Level Contributor
331 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Thankyou Le Meridien for birthday treat

Did they clock his birthday on his passport?

Well done to Le Meridien, this type of hospitality is the reason why so many return.

Cape Panwa, Thailand
Level Contributor
3,063 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Thankyou Le Meridien for birthday treat

Sanuksanaan

I have no idea how they knew. Mr J did not mention it, could have been the passport.I agree with you so nice to have a hotel that cares.

He felt like royalty. They also lit a lantern for him as well from the beach. Wonderfull.

Julie

UK
Level Contributor
787 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Thankyou Le Meridien for birthday treat

Wish Mr Jenson Happy Birthday from us!

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Thankyou Le Meridien for birthday treat

Must have been the Email I sent to the GM - I'll do anything for a free drink!! Seriously Happy Birthday Mr.J. Might see him today kayaking to the Boatyard.

5. Re: Thankyou Le Meridien for birthday treat

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 September 2009, 00:47
Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak