We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

We Come back for sure

Nong Khai, Thailand
Level Contributor
4 posts
117 reviews
Save Topic
We Come back for sure

Afther reading different comments on Bang Nian, that we would like to subscribe completely, i would like to ad just a few litle experiences we made there from 18 Dec till 26 Dec 2008. We started the foodrun on Banh Niang Beach and must say that about everithing was delightfull, on the Beach as on the main road. We also explored the surroundings and arrived on Pak Weap Beach about 11 km from Bang Niang beach, main road direction Ranon, 200 afther Le Meridien Resort (just behind a little bridge) left between 2 shops direction Sawadang Fish restaurant, 1km ride to thebeach and then you meet an almost empty beach, clean and quiet. Left you will meet a little Restaurant, with 4 Beach chairs, 2 massage tables and the most wonderfull food restaurant on this side from Khao Lak. The beach is only used by walk on by people from a resort about 1 km on the left and 1.5 km on the right, and maybe 25 people comming by each day(I think the restaurant is just build up,(Bambou hut and bananaleaf rooftop), but the food and service is realy sommething to enjoy here on this blessed place. The young lady serving named "Pony" speaks realy good Englisch and helps wherever wehnever she can to make You feel well. And The sundown here is wonderfull. Back to Bang Nian now, we discovered a nice place Called TIMS place, a Britisch man and Thai Lady offering a wonderfull Breakfast, and verry warm and gentle service, and a nice chat with Tim included. He also offer abeautifoul, cosy and verry clean room for rent for about 900 bht(Tv, cooler, large King size bed, big bathroom) and can compete with Big resort comfort and only 5 mins walk straight to the beach. Next Year i will stay there for sure, and enjoy his breakfasts again. I think that everybody is discovering such a nice places, and i hope to receive some from other travellers, so i can visit all these restaurants, bars, beaches next year. I am always available also to answer questions from other people. Enjoy live , happy New Year to all

Phang Nga, Thailand
Level Contributor
331 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: We Come back for sure

Willkommen zum Forum von uns alle und zur Gruppe von Personen, die Khao Lak ihre Zweitwohnung nennen. Sie können www.mykhaolak.de zu information und ein Forum auf Deutsch auch besuchen. Zwischenzeitlich bin ich Sie hatte einen netten Feiertag und einen Blick vorwärts zu Sie dort sehen zukünftig froh. Mein Deutsches bitte entschuldigen, wie ich etwas Übersetzungs-Software benutze!

Tumbarumba...
Level Contributor
254 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: We Come back for sure

"a few litle experiences we made there from 18 Dec till 26 Dec 2008"

...yeah, what he said, and you've got your dates mixed up.

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: We Come back for sure

Sarah and Jose,

Thank you very much for your post and comments. It would be very helpful if you could also post them in German on the Trip Advisor Khao Lak German Forum at tripadvisor.de/ShowForum-g297914-i10908-Khao…

Perth, WA
Destination Expert
for Seminyak
Level Contributor
5,693 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: We Come back for sure

Thanks for the advice. So glad you enjoyed KL so much you'll be returning.

Would the beach with the restaurant where Pony works be Bangsak?

5. Re: We Come back for sure

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 October 2009, 02:46
Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak