We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Whom to write to at Le Meridien Khao Lak?

Oakland, CA
Level Contributor
550 posts
143 reviews
Whom to write to at Le Meridien Khao Lak?

Julie and Arandora (or whoever else knows),

Is there a particular person to contact in advance at LM KL for a room request or other matters? Or will simply emailing the hotel reliably get someone's attention? Thanks.

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
1. Re: Whom to write to at Le Meridien Khao Lak?

I'm afraid my contacts have moved on but when I received no reply to my emails through the resort website I phoned the Starwood general customer serrvices number and they transferred me to Le Meridien where I was able to make my requests and obtainthe Email address of the Front Desk Manager for future reference. This was a free phone service at the time. Don't know whether it still is.

norwich
Level Contributor
1,105 posts
32 reviews
2. Re: Whom to write to at Le Meridien Khao Lak?

hi,having stayed at the le meridien in october we found Oh tthe chief concierge most helpful in all maters concerning the hotel. his e mail address is:

s.ramsiri@khaolak.lemeridien.com

hope this helps

Cape Panwa, Thailand
Level Contributor
3,063 posts
120 reviews
3. Re: Whom to write to at Le Meridien Khao Lak?

Hi Southside.

I allways contact reservations for my room request reservations.khaolak@lemeridien.com also send Satien the chief concierge who is a lovely person and so helpfull an e mail as well which Norwich blue supplied. The concierge is leaving in January 14th 2009 he will be missed.

Julie

Phang Nga, Thailand
Level Contributor
331 posts
1 review
4. Re: Whom to write to at Le Meridien Khao Lak?

Of course, if you wish to go to the 'top' the new general manager is Torsten Richter. He was appointed on September 26.

5. Re: Whom to write to at Le Meridien Khao Lak?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 September 2009, 14:52
Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak